We have a simple license that explains how you can, and cannot, use the resources that you download from Creative VIP.
In short, you can use any item downloaded from Creative VIP in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Here’s what is allowed for our downloads:
- Personal or commercial use, in unlimited projects
- Fonts, add-ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects.
- Can be used for yourself or on behalf of a client
- Can be used on their own, or as part of a new work
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
Where’s what is not allowed:
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.